Seeking out counseling can be very scary, and in this vulnerable process I want to make sure I am the appropriate therapist for you. I offer a free 30 minute consultation for all new clients and families to determine if we are a good fit.
During the free consultation this allows us to get to know each other, answer questions about the counseling process and my private practice. We can continue into our first session directly after the consultation for half my price, or schedule for the next available appointment at full price.
- Free 30 minute in-person consultation
- Individuals: $ 130 per 50-minute sessions.
- Family/Group: $ 160 per 50-minute sessions.
- 90-minute sessions, individuals, families, groups: $ 190
- Reduced Fee: I offer reduced rates for individuals in financial distress.
- Counseling for the Counselor services are also offered at a reduced rate.
Counseling services may be covered in part or in full by your health insurance or employee benefit plan for out-of-network service. I will be happy to provide you with an invoice that you can submit to your insurance company for third party or out-of-network reimbursement. Please check with your insurance provider to determine what their policies and reimbursement rates are. I am currently accepting Cigna.
I accept cash or checks at this time.
Please be sure to cancel your appointments with at least a 24 hour notice. Appointments not cancelled with at least 24 hours notice (or less than one day) will be charged the full cost of the session. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to speaking with you!